Welcome to our vision care practice.
WE ARE OPENING FOR PATIENT CARE ON MONDAY JUNE 1ST! WE ARE TAKING YOUR HEALTH AND THE HEALTH OF OUR STAFF VERY SERIOUSLY. WE ARE IMPLEMENTING THE FOLLOWING CHANGES:
1) ALL PATIENTS WILL BE SCREENED FOR SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19 WITH A BRIEF QUESTIONNAIRE.
2) APPOINTMENT TIMES WILL BE SPACED TO LIMIT PEOPLE IN THE OFFICE.
3) THE DOOR WILL REMAIN LOCKED AND PATIENTS WILL BE "BUZZED IN" TO LIMIT PERSONAL CONTACT.
4) TEMPERATURES WILL BE TAKEN VIA NON-TOUCH THERMOMETERS FOR ALL PATIENTS ,AND STAFF TWICE DAILY.
5) PATIENTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO WEAR A FACE COVERING, AND WASH HANDS UPON ENTERING. STAFF WILL WEAR MASKS. GLOVES AND FACE SHIELDS WILL BE WORN WHEN APPROPRIATE.
6) INCREASED CLEANING OF "HIGH TOUCH" AREAS, AND THROROUGH DISINFECTION OF EXAM AND PRE-TESTING ROOMS.
7) SNEEZE GUARDS HAVE BEEN INSTALLED AT THE FRONT DESK AND ON INSTRUMENTS WHENEVER POSSIBLE.
8) CLOTH CHAIRS HAVE BEEN COVERED WITH PLASTIC TO ALLOW FOR BETTER CLEANING.
PLEASE CALL NOW TO MAKE YOUR APPOINTMENTS. WE CANNOT WAIT TO GET BACK TO SEEING ALL OF YOU.
Ferne Sandler, OD
We are pleased to announce that Ami Patel, OD is available to care for out patients. Dr. Patel is a graduate of New England College of Optometry and has practiced in South Jersey for her entire career. She is a fantastic doctor of optometry, who particularly enjoys fitting contact lenses and treating ocular disease. Dr. Patel is available Tuesdays and Saturdays.