Welcome to our vision care practice. The doctors of optometry, as well as the office staff, strive to provide each patient with exceptional optometric services. We are experienced in all areas of eye care. Maintaining healthy eyes requires regular eye examinations. We look forward to serving you and meeting all of your vision needs. If you are looking for designer frames, we have what you are looking for! Whether it is Marc Jacobs for her, or Joseph Abboud for him, we have what you want. For kids, check out our Sight for Students frames and Liberty Rec Specs.
As of Monday, 03/23/2020, we will be opened for limited daytime hours for ocular health emergencies and urgent contact/lens glasses needs. We will be rescheduling non-urgent exams for after April 6th, 2020. As information changes, this policy will be update daily.
WE WILL ALLOW ONLY ONE PATIENT IN A ROOM AT ANY TIME.
1) all patients will be verbally screened for fever, cough, sore throat and exposure to individuals with flu like symptoms.
2) it is mandatory that all patients wash their hands immediately upon entering.
3) please bring only necessary escorts with you to the examination
4) all instruments will be cleaned before each patient
5) counters and doorknobs will be cleaned regularly
We are pleased to announce that Ami Patel, OD is available to care for out patients. Dr. Patel is a graduate of New England College of Optometry and has practiced in South Jersey for her entire career. She is a fantastic doctor of optometry, who particularly enjoys fitting contact lenses and treating ocular disease. Dr. Patel is available Tuesdays and Saturdays.